1 Front Street
Cumberland, RI 02864 USA
Office: (401) 305-3030
Toll Free: (877) 431-0200
Fax: (401) 305-3033
- 1. A purchase order number is required for all orders. Please fax, email, or call PO’s into customer service.
- 2. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- 3. No minimum order requirements.
- 4. Special pricing may be considered under a bid situation.
- 5. Terms of sale are 1% 10, net 30 days from the date of invoice. A charge of 1.5% per month may be charged on all past due invoices.
- 6. Drop shipments: no extra charge for pallet quantities, UPS orders will cost an additional $1.50/order.
- 7. Freight is F.O.B. Cumberland, RI. From time to time there will be cases where Chemtex will absorb freight. Please contact your sales representative for further details.
- 8. In regards to rush orders, the distributor will be responsible to pay the difference in cost between normal trans-portation and RUSH/Air Freight charges.
- 9. Literature: Catalogs are free of charge in reasonable quantities. In large quantities, a charge of $1.50/catalog will apply.
- 10. COD charges will be the customer’s responsibility.
Warranty and Disclaimer
There are no express warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. Seller disclaims any implied warranties of merchant- ability or of fitness for any particular purpose. Since seller cannot con- trol the use of its products after their resale, seller will not be respon- sible for any consequential or indirect damages. Rather seller will, at its option, either replace the products sold or refund the purchase price. No warranties will apply if the products are in any way altered or mod- ified after delivery by seller.
Handling, Storage, and Disposal
Handling, storage, and disposal of products must be carried out in compli-ance with all local, state, and federal regulations. Various sorbed fluids may be toxic or hazardous in nature and should be disposed of in the approved manner.
Flammable and other hazardous liquids when contaminated in any sorbent material continue to be unsafe and are subject to spon-taneous ignition. Appropriate respiratory devices and protective clothing should be worn. Exercise extreme care when handling, storing, and disposing of absorbent materials containing such liquids to avoid personal injury and environmental pollution.